Vinyasa Yoga - Johannesskolan, Malmö 7/10
Time & Location
About the event
AN HOUR FULLY FOCUS ON PHYSICAL BODY & MOVEMENT
This class is instead of the class at 6pm in Dammfriskolan on Wednesday.
60 min Vinyasa Yoga class for Open level. I make sure that you will get:
- - The Yoga poses or the Asanas, understand them and fit them into your body
- - Strength & flexibility
- - Balance skill
- - Determination & Patience
- - Body awareness
- - Concentration - the first step into spiritual practice.
WHEN: Friday & Wednesday kl 18.00 - 19.00
WHERE: Johanesskolan, Nikolaigatan 7, Malmö
HOW TO GET THERE: Go to Nikolaigatan 7
- Go to the left side of the school, the entrance is on the left side. Park your bike here. You will see a children's sand playground. Follow along.
- Turn right when the building ends. Follow along the building, turn right one more time.
- Enter the door into the building and go to the top floor.
(Call me for direction: 076 401 4626)
PRICE: Drop-in 75KR.
Buy 10 get 1 extra - 750KR for 11 classes to share with your friends
HOW TO BUY - many ways:
- Buy a Ticket right here and choose your class card
- View my Cards and buy here https://www.hamyyoga.com/plans-pricing
- Or Swish to 0764014626 (Ha My Le) and I provide a receipt to you.
I will keep track on your class pass for you.
Teacher: Ha-My Le, RYT500 Yoga teacher from Hanoi, Vietnam. I give ¨Yoga with benefits¨ to Yoga beginners, to stop being tight and weak, and be strong - flexible and FEELING ALIVE in their body instead.
My Yoga classes have a clear focus and therefore also become a practice of Concentration.
- Drop-in75 kr75 kr00 kr
- Buy 10 Get 1 More750 kr750 kr00 kr